Rapunzel

pubblicato il 28.1.16
Non è la prima volta che mi dedico a questo personaggio ma stavolta sono particolarmente soddisfatta del piccolo ciondolo (4 cm) che ho realizzato.

It is not the first time I dedicate myself to this character but this time I am particularly pleased with the small pendant (4 cm) I made.
E voi che ne pensate di questa piccola Rapunzel?

And what do you think about this little Rapunzel? 

By now I will translate my blog posts in English: I apologize for all the mistakes there are and there will be but I hope you will be able to understand me anyway. I'll do my best, thanks for following!


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Per info sulla privacy dei commenti leggere l'apposita sezione del blog.

 

Dani's Polymerclay Lab Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea